5.25.2009

That's so nice...

Hey pea-oh-play!(people)
Guess what you probably did this weekend?
You probably went to the pool...
And if you went to the pool, you may have tried to tan!
And if you tried to tan, you are probably a tomato!
And that's what happens when you give a mouse a cookie!
Well...not exactly...but you get my point...well...actually...
There was no point! Yay! Pointless stories about mice attempting to tan!

Haha, wouldn't that be funny if the color of it's fur was tan? And his name was Tanner?
Flip hair, 'wooooo...'
And that, my friends, is my random story of the day!
:p
You should really hit that little comment button down there if you're reading this! So, I know you read about Tanner the tan mouse who likes cookies! Hmmmm...I wonder...were the cookies TANgible...more hair flipping... :)

luvs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
o2bcrazy said...

oh my gosh G what did u say to get it removed?!