7.11.2009

JjoOHhnN 14: 1-4 <3

Okay have you read the book of John? If you haven't you really should, because it's really good! (Hee hee! I rhymed!)

Okay, so here is John 14: 1-4 (according to my special pink bible with my name on it....)

And I know that sometimes people SKIP the bible verses....but actually read this one...you won't regret it!

This is called "Jesus comforts his disciples...."

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in god, and trust also in me. In my fathers house are many rooms, if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go there to prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me (so) that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."
<33333
Now let me break it down into simpler terms.

"Let not your hearts be troubled."

Those six words just comfort me. I hear them as " Hey! You! Don't be scared! I'm here for you!"

"Trust in God and trust also in me."

Trust in both. That's as simple as it gets. Because technically they are the same. One is just tangible.

" In my Father's house are many rooms, if it were not so, I would not have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you."

Oh my goodness! We get to live in God's AMAZING house for eternity!!! I am so excited!!! It must be beautiful! And we don't have to really 'pay' anything! Jesus already paid our 'rent'! Yay! You know what also just hit me? He is also kind of saying, 'I am going to die and go to heaven as a 'sacrifice' (don't like the wording) for you, and make CERTAIN that my father has room for YOU. I am going there making sure your sins will be forgiven, so he won't destroy mankind.'
That was DREADFUL wording, but I think you get my point....

"And if I go there and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me (so) that you also may be where I am."

He's going to be back!

"You know the way to the place where I am going"

It's in your heart.<3

2 comments:

Leigh Nicole said...

hey faith!!!!
im commenting just because u told me to and im a great friend who listens :) okay so have a good day!

gymnstxlvr said...

<333