1.15.2010

Resolution

It might be a bit late to write about this, but I'm going to anyways.

My new year's resolution is to trust. If you know me, you know that I keep a lot to myself. Well, I keep the important stuff to myself. So my word for the year is trust.

Now. Don't think I'm going to tell everyone everything about me. Nooooo. But a few people, yes. Because even those I do trust I have either, A: not told some key fact or B: it still takes me too long to say some things to.

So I'm going to try it. Some things, I know, are going to take MONTHS for me to let out. But from experience, I know everything's a heck of a lot less stressful once you do.

What was your resolution?

luvvsss
faithh

3 comments:

blessedsharon said...

To read the best things sent over the internet as close to once a week if possible. They are very uplifting and that will enable me to encourage others more easily if my cup is filled. Always a resoultion is to read the Bible More...that one never goes away;->

blessedsharon said...

It is never too late to write whatever you are feeling. Esp. since this is Your blog;->

Of course, you know that I am always available to listen and won't judge and you are right. In the words of Shrek: "Better out than in, I always say! Right, Fiona?"

Much love, Sharon

gymnstxlvr said...

ahaha,, yes.(: