6.29.2009

*hee hee!*

MY BLOG IS NOW PINK!!!!!!! YAY!!!!


If you are reading this by email go to dazeoffriendz.blogspot.com right now and check out my PINK blog!!!!!


SoOo.....todayItalkedtoJuliainrunonsentencesthatwereexactlylikethis.sofunright?


And a bit confusing ;)


But it's okay!! Because my blog is PINK!!!!


You know what I just thought of? I really want someone to send me a letter. The only letters I've gotten this year are two from my grandparents for valentines day, 2 from them for easter, and 3 from them for my birthday (one pair of grandparents sent two).

So if you want to send me a letter, email me and I'll tell you where I live. No way am I putting it on this blog...ick....someone might start stalking me!


I'm tired, so I'm gonna stop writing now.



Adios!

GBJUI (up a letter)

2 comments:

Leigh Nicole said...

hey faith! we should totally hang out wednesday or thursday.... im not kidding. tell me if u r busy.... im busy till like 2 both days soooooo::::: call me or email me!

Unknown said...

okay........