8.12.2009

Little children...

Matthew 18:3

"And he said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like
little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Jesus repeatedly says to become like little children. They have so
much faith, and they are open to God.

So I thought, why don't I interview my 6 and 4 year old sisters, and
see how little kids feel about God? God has opened their hearts, let's
see how this impacts their thoughts compared to older people....

"Who is God?"

6 yr old: God is a person who made this land.
4 yr old: God is everyone's friend.

"How much does Jesus love you?"

6 yr old: A zillion.
4 yr old: All the time. (She didn't understand the question...)

"What is special about God?"

6 yr old: He's in our heart.
4 yr old: He made people and went in their hearts.

"If I say Jesus, you think....."

6 yr old: God, With us
4 yr old: God, helping, creator


And to them, everything just makes total sense!

I liked how when they thought Jesus, they thought God. Try this quiz
for yourself. Are we all being like little children?

luvssss

No comments: