8.10.2009

Why Jesus?

You may have asked before, 'Why do I need Jesus? What's the difference
between him and God?'

Well, Jesus IS God. They are both the same. Jesus is more of the
picture of God. He is the image of him. But they are both equal. In my
eyes they aren't neccesarily the exact same, but since the are both
equal, they together along with the Holy Spirit are God.

'So if they are both basically the same, why do I need Jesus?'

Well, let's look at some verses.

Matthew 10:40

"He who recieves you recieves me, and he who recieves me recieves the
one who sent me"

Matthew 11:27
"No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father
except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

The ticket to God is through Jesus. If you cannot believe in Jesus,
how can you believe in God? God has left all judgement to Jesus, and
in the end it will be Jesus who chooses your eternity.

When you believe in Jesus....

Matthew 9:2
"Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven."

We aren't perfect. We need a Savior. And without Jesus we would all be
living to die. Forever.


We are so lucky he came to save us.


luvsssss.....
faith

No comments: